The Order of The Things of God In-Christ:
- Truth: Reality, Reason, Religion (of God)
- God: The Greatest Possible Being
- Love: Infinitely Good Character of God
- Law: Love Rules, Relationship & Rewards
- Sin: Violating God’s 10 Comm. Law
- Grace: Ransom & Redemption
- Faith: Belief & Trust-God’s Love & Grace
Grace isn’t Freedom from Moral Law Principles but Moral Law’s Death Penalty, which falls on the Ransom (Christ), so I can be In-Christ].
To be In-Christ is to be in what’s In-Christ
1-The Resurrection is In-Christ, made necessary by the Cross and now I have power over sin by indwelling Holy Spirit power.
2-The Cross is In-Christ, made necessary by Sin, where as Christ died for Sin, I must die to Sin, & cease to crucify Christ afresh by Sin
3-The Law is In-Christ, made necessary by God’s Will, wherein Christ lived righteously, the Law’s Principles of Love for God & Man, so I live righteously, by his indwelling Spirit.
Copyright © 2018 Paul H. Musson MD. Email: email@example.com (for Presentations)